There are a lot of people facing difficulty while depositing money into IQ Option from India because most cards don’t work on IQ Option we have chosen the best deposit method to deposit money into IQ Option.
IQ Option Deposit India Guide:
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Skrill (Recommended)
- Bank Transfer
- Astropay Card
The easiest and most convenient way of depositing money into IQ Option is using your Credit/Debit Card
- No Hidden Charges
- Instant Transfer
- No Intermediate Payment Services
As per the guidelines of the RBI, we cannot make cross-currency transactions. Most of the debit cards don’t even work on international websites like PayPal, Google Wallet, Amazon USA, Skrill, Neteller, etc.
Don’t worry we have cracked the code. Now we are able to deposit INR into our IQ Option Account our team has tested various ways and found the best way to deposit Indian rupees into IQ Option.
Don’t believe us? What if we show you the proof of deposit?
This tutorial helps you to Deposit and also Withdraw from IQ Option without any other hassle.
Are you Ready?
Before we start the tutorial you need to get some things
- Credit/Debit Card (International usage activated)
- Skrill Account.
- Bitcoin Wallet (Alternative)
We advise you to have an International debit card because these days you can get it easily from your bank or you can use another person’s debit card.
If you don’t have an International debit card or your card doesn’t work on the Skrill. Use the new method to Deposit Money in IQ Option using UPI Method.
- Register for a Skrill account.
- Deposit money into your Skrill.
- Select “non-gambling” while depositing money into your Skill account.
Check out this guide to know How To Open & Verify Skrill Account
- Now open your IQ Option Account in USD Currency.
- Select the amount you want to deposit and choose Skrill as a payment option.
- You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway.
- Click on the PAY button and complete the transaction.
Hurray..!! You have your IQ Option account loaded and ready to start trading. But don’t forget your Capital is at Risk.