Skrill has been the oldest payment service established in 2011 and owned by the PaySafe group.
If you are starting an online business and need to send & receive payments from overseas, Skrill is the best alternative to Paypal.
Paypal has many regulations especially for INDIAN PAYPAL users, after 2011 as of RBI regulations we cannot store money in our Paypal account we can only withdraw money to your bank account.
You can’t even purchase or pay for any goods and services using your Paypal balance.
Indian Paypal users cannot send payments to Indian Paypal accounts. But you have an option to send to anyone around the world.
Benefits of Skrill Account:
- You can easily receive payments from overseas and domestic companies.
- You can use your International Debit Card to make payments. This helps users who don’t have Credit Cards
- You can request payments from users using their E-mail addresses.
- You can send money to any person from any country who has a Skrill account.
- Low deposit and withdrawal charges than Neteller.
Steps to Create Your Skrill India Account
- Go to “Skrill‘ and fill out the details to create your Skrill Account.
- You will have an option to select Country and Currency. Select your country where you live and have a valid “Identity Document” of that country.
Note: You cannot change your currency once your wallet has been created.
- On the next page, “Enter your street address which is on your ID or Bank statement for verification“
- The final step for the account opening is to add your phone number.
Once you have completed the above step it is time to verify and remove any limits on Skrill Account.
Verifying your Skrill Account:
- First of all, you need to verify your E-mail ID.
- Now its time to Deposit a minimum amount into your Skrill.
- Go to the Deposit section and add your Card
- Once you have linked your bank account and debit card you are asked to submit National ID proof for verification
- In the next process, you need to verify your location. You can submit Utility Bill or Bank/Credit Statement
- The last step is to Verify your Skrill Account by uploading a selfie.
- An example below (Make sure your face is visible and Don’t cover any information on
your ID with your fingers)
- For India, users upload your PAN CARD and Bank Statement for verification. (Verification may take 24-48 hours.)
After Successful verification, you can check your profile and see that limits are removed.
Boom..!! You have successfully created and verified your Skrill account.
I hope this guide helped you to know everything about creating and verifying the Skrill account from India. If you have any query know us via the comments section.
Loved this guide? Share the love with your friends by sharing it on Facebook and Google Plus
I signed up for IQ options following instructions from one of your posts, now to create skrill, Virtual debit/credit cards won’t word? And which option should I choose Gambling or non gambling? I have to start earning from IQ options.. Please help me..
Select “Non-gambling”. Entropay now no longer support users from outside EEA zone so use an international enabled debit/credit card to fund your Skrill.
Is it easy to withdraw money from skrill to my sbi account? Will bank ask any question regarding my cash?
Yes. You can transfer amount freely into your SBI account.
Is this legal?
Yes. It is completely Legal.
Which currency should we choose in skrill (INR or USD)? If INR is chosen how it is converted into USD? Please advise!
Select your Base Currency as INR. The conversion is done by the Skrill.
Bro, i from india and need to open skrill account for iq option. So which currency do i need to select. USD or INR?
Please select INR as account currency.
Skrill to PayPal using payment for good and services options without any hassle ??
Bro unfortunately I missed one latter in my IQ option profile name how to correct it ..,is it possible or should I block account and re creat again ???
Contact the support team and explain them you have misspelled your Name and you wanted to change it..
Evn though having an international debit card from HDFC bank. When i try to deposit money and after entering the otp I get a message from the bank saying that these type of transactions are not allowed.
Try using the new method. follow this link https://tranceblogger.com/iq-option-deposit-india/
Can I use address proof for PAN Card?
No. You need to have Bank statement or Credit card statement for Proof of Address.
Then my bank account address and my Voter ID address is different they can accept or not
You have to submit your current residing address
If I receive an international payment through Skrill, does it directly get registered in my PAN as an income or does it require me to actually withdraw the amount to the bank account ?
Once you receive money into your Skrill you have to withdraw into your bank account.
My skrill acount is unverified and deposit charges to iq option is too high….i get only 10 usd in iq for 1005 inr…there is an unshown charges of 200 inr bt skril says only 2% comision charges…..ìs this due to unverified skrill?
There is also a 3.5% currency conversion charge.
Will i be able to withdraw money using sbi domestic debit card or should i have international debit card